Living in the Pleasure Point, Live Oak and Soquel neighborhoods of Santa Cruz for the past 15 years. And being a full time Real Estate Agent the entire time, I've enjoyed the beautiful beaches, the people, and the lifestyle that goes with the small town that has it all.
As the Real Estate Market changes, I stay focused on the latest Real Estate education leaning toward Short Sales and Foreclosures - in this ever changing market, I'm here to offer the best service I can. Specializing in Short Sales and Foreclosures has become a necessary benefit I can offer my clients. Certified Professional with Short Sale Associate of America and Equator trained (A program most large banks are using to manage their short sale portfolio). In addition, my e-Pro education is especially helpful when I market your home with advanced Internet Marketing skills as well as locate your new one.
Before entering Real Estate, I worked in Marketing and Advertising for over 10 years ... the Radio Industry, CUC International of New York and Owned an Advertising Company in Sacramento. Additionally I utilize the marketing skills learned from these venues when I list your home.
AFFILIATIONS, AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS:
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Santa Cruz Association of Realtors
- Chair Person - Education Committee - 2006 Santa Cruz Association of Realtors
- Education Committee - 2005 Santa Cruz Association of Realtors 2005
- e-Pro Designation
- American Dream 100% Club
- CB Preview Property Specialist, International Presidents Circle, Diamond Society
- SSAA - Certified Short Sale Professional